About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Another Good-Bye XII

He was not even a little handsome although I was pretty happy I was not face to face with another Hasidic Jewish man trying to disguise his identity. I tried to look almost through him because his teeth were awful and whatever was growing on his face was starting to make me uncomfortable...it was not a beard. Lawrence was polite but creepy, although I couldn't tell you at the time what was sending my spider senses fluttering about, I just knew he turned me off more than he turned me on...my on switch felt broken at this point.

I tried to sit back and watch him order us lunch but he clearly had never eaten sushi before and if I let it continue I was either going to starve or end up with only tempura. I placed my hand on the menu and flashed him my best smile while I turned it so I could read it hoping he would take the hint and let me order. Lawrence is a shark in his world both in his private life and work...I'm not sure how this will evolve or maybe I just don't care anymore. I ordered us tea along with a mixed boat to taste test...I could easily listen to someone else's life for an hour or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment