About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 2 February 2017

Another Good-Bye IV

I could hear Cleo clawing at the door when I was walking up the steps and I know it's been about five hours since the dog walker's last visit. My luggage felt like a hundred pounds and the stairs looked like a mountain...I just wanted to sleep.

I opened the back door and let her onto the roof while I unpacked and settled in. I texted William to let him know I made it to Jersey and then I let Clarence know that I was with Cleo. I didn't bother answering any of my other messages because I know that it leads to late night dates and I wasn't interested at this point. James' texts were becoming more frequent and hostile with each passing hour and it was just about time to delete him from my New York life.

I let Cleo in after I showered and we snuggled on the couch until started to drift off. My phone was still lighting up but I could barely keep my eyes open to read...I'll call my son back tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment