About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 30 January 2017

Another Good-Bye III

I was exhausted by the time we got back to William's flat and I was grateful that he always sent me home in a car service; I couldn't imagine having to take a bus or subway after this long day. He carried my luggage to the car and pulled me close to kiss me, I always shied away but he managed to slip in a few kisses and a hug that could make me lose my breath. I was heading back to Jersey to watch Cleopatra as Clarence was out of town and I was already excited to snuggle her in bed.

My phone was lighting up from Josh, Kevin and a new guy I had been chatting with for the past few weeks, James. I liked James but he was pushy and dominating in the ways the made red flags pop up in my head rather than turn me on thinking about the sex. I wasn't in the mood after a long day of flights then an hour commute into the city. Dinner was great and I was ready to call it a night...the Lincoln Tunnel was packed so I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of the seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment