About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 26 January 2017

Another Good-Bye

It felt like forever since I had been to NY when in reality it was just a long few weeks. February is the coldest month here and I remember Tracy and I last year huddling for warmth around the city. I was standing at Port Authority trying to get a cab to the Village with all of my luggage while trying to take calls about house sitting and dog walking. A friend was waiting for me to go to dinner and I was not about to head to Jersey to drop my things and then make my way back, I could leave it in his flat in the meantime.

Twenty fucking minutes to get a cab, I was sweating from carrying all of my things and frustrated from the calls and walking while lugging my things. I was a complete mess by the time I reached the Village and decided to have a beer and decompress before we left, I didn't want to be an awful dinner guest. William and I met over a year ago and manage to cross paths effortlessly since he is in Manhattan for a few days a week from New England. He's funny, extremely intelligent, successful and married...

No comments:

Post a Comment