About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 1 January 2017

The Long Island Mike V

I decided to test Mike and really see how sincere he is in his claims. I scoured the web looking for a psychiatrist and AA meetings near him. He needs to go to a therapist to find a better way to deal with his trauma and anxiety that he carries around like unwanted luggage as well as develop something better for coping skills outside of vodka. It's not like I thought this was my problem to fix but I am hoping if he has the proper supports then he will be more inclined to do the work...and I believe that he wants to have his best life. He has three days to try and prove to her that he will stand beside her regardless of the label she gives him...I'm not sure if three months would be enough but anything is worth a shot.

I emailed him the information and crossed my fingers for both of them. It's funny how life builds and works...sometimes wanting something isn't enough. Mike is a good man, he just needs to believe it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment