About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Long Island Mike VI

The phone calls started about 3am according to my phone...I always have my phone on silent unless I am sleeping away from my family. Last night he got drunk and tried to apologize, which I am sure now he can see was a very bad idea. I think she calls me hoping I can turn off his switch and get him to go away but truth be told I know very little about that man and have spent very little time with him. I'm actually a little afraid for her because he is still drunk and has escalated to harassing this poor woman. He must have panicked and made a last ditch play to try and fix this disaster...she was not impressed in the least. Her last message to me asked that I tell Mike that she called the police and filed a report. I declined to send messages to one another a while back and I was not about to break that. I called her to wish her all the best and left it at that, I didn't have any good reason to continue to be in the middle of this and I wanted out fast. I don't know what she will decide tomorrow at the doctors but I don't think it has been an easy decision. I then emailed Mike because he is still drunk and being an asshole to anyone who even tries to tell him how irrational he is being. I wanted to tell him that I needed my space from him but that if he decided to get help with his drinking and mental health then I would happily support him in that chapter. It was unfortunate that I had to block him from sending me any message whatsoever...but I have no use or tolerance for his abusive behaviours. I hate cutting people from my life...I hate that I feel I have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment