About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 28 January 2017

Another Good-Bye II

Well to be fair they never said their "I do's" but they have been together for quarter of a century. It's an ongoing inner conflict I have been dealing with for the past year. He will tell you that he isn't married so he falls outside of my strict ' no married or cheating men allowed' rule but I think it is a matter of semantics. I enjoy his company and listening to his stories but the attraction outside of that is lacking and almost forced. It feels that at times I try to fake an attraction hoping that I can convince my libido to get in line but it tends to fall flat. It doesn't stop me from dating him at all and over the year we have become great friends that respect boundaries and date when we find ourselves in Manhattan together.

William made reservations for us at a restaurant known for its gluten free menu and fine wines. He is quite the gentleman...to me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment