About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 10 January 2017

A Daisy for Wendell II

I was scouring the humane society and rescue's trying to find a dog that is not a puppy but is also good with a little child in the house. This can be tricky because you don't always get the history of the dog and I need to feel comfortable with the dog being around my family. I already know that after getting Wendell as a puppy that Dan will not sign on for another one and I need one that is also house trained...the easiest transition is the best way to sell this to Dan and get him on board. Twice I have walked into the humane society or a rescues and brought a dog home with me, never have I shopped for one on the internet...how do you pick one? We don't subscribe to buying the pure breed dogs and always liked the idea and practice of rescuing but there are so many options and now I have the difficult task of weeding some out. Okay so, no puppies, no small dogs, no large dogs, not too old, no trauma...I need to find one that is about 2-4 years old, playful, house trained and good with kids as well as other dogs...a fucking unicorn of a dog is what I need. I just need to get some answers, develop a plan of action, maybe a power point presentation and grab a case of IPA with some light begging should almost bring Dan right onto my side...now if I could just get Wendell to cry as well we might have a new family member in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment