About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 12 February 2018

New Friends XIX

We were spending the days walking along the east river in Brooklyn and staring across the water at Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. I would stop in Bedstuy and grab my friend Christine's dog Leena and take her for a walk everyday, she loved seeing the people and watching the birds cruise just above the water. We stopped by one of the soccer fields and watched a few players kick the ball around while others poured onto the turf...it's quite the view in the evening. I had never been to this area although I had walked across the Brooklyn Bridge with Dan a few years prior. Benches lined the pedestrian trail and people made great use of the path and the fields. You could see how the tourists were starting to branch out from more than just Manhattan being NYC; Brooklyn was finally getting the respect it deserved.

We found a little bistro in the open and just beside the bridge, they had bowls for pups along with a bar...Joseph and I had a beer and Leena lapped up some water and made friends with the poodle at the next table. Tonight we are going to Broadway...

No comments:

Post a Comment