About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 8 February 2018

New Friends XVII

We ordered pizza and decided to write the day off. We turned on some music and each sat in a recliner on opposite ends of the couch with the pizza and fresh bottle of wine between us. I watched his face turn back into happiness and I was happy he was able to leave his truth in the dark...he has had so many years of practice. I had so many questions but they didn't need to be asked today so I left them in my head and listened to him tell me a joke his father told him. He's charming and hilarious, he can barely tell a joke or story without bursting out laughing before he gets to the punch line and it's contagious...he's quite the catch. I placed my wine glass on the end table and wrapped myself back up in blankets hoping to doze off to the music and his memories. "I made us dinner reservations in the city". I opened my left eye to peek out at him, "that sounds lovely". I closed my eyes and drifted into a nap....I can't wait to hit the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment