About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 15 February 2018

New Friends XX

I had waited a long time to see Wicked so when he flashed me the tickets I squealed with excitement. Our seats were incredible and I swear we were dead centre in the theatre and there were no hidden spots on stage. We each had a red wine that was poured into a souvenir sippy cup and saved our appetites for after the show. We tapped our cups together as the curtain rose and butterflies filled my tummy...we're off to see the Wizard...

The show was incredible, Broadway is impressive and I could easily spend every night watching theatre. We walked out of the theatre already planning on all of the other shows we wanted to see and making future plans of who gets to pick next. I looped my arm through his and we walked side by side towards Times Square, laughing and dodging the stream of people coming our way. We found a little Mexican restaurant and got a table by the window; we ordered a bottle of wine and a few small plates to share...it's been a while since I have been on such a great date I almost forgot how fun they can be when you're learning about someone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment