About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 20 February 2018

New Friends XXII

For the first time in a long time my plane was leaving Laguardia on time. I arrived home happier, I knew I felt differently after leaving NY this time. It wasn't that I was in love or smitten but I was happy about Joseph, I really felt like this person could be part of my life...at least the New York side of it. I thought about the dinners, theatre, walks and conversations we shared over the past week along with the several weeks leading up to the week, almost like I was trying to find the crack in it all...the weak spot.

I watched my luggage come through on the conveyor belt and snapped out of my thoughts. I had become a little gun shy in the dating department after my time with John and as hard as I tried not to place every situation in that one box...old habits die hard. I texted Dan to that I was ready and immediately felt better...it's only supposed to work out with him so whatever happens with anyone else...just happens...

2 comments:

  1. I am a retired mental health professional now morphing into a Rookie Writer. Storytelling is an entirely new education. The second part of my trilogy about an old girlfriend touches on a lifestyle with similar choices. I look forward to reading your book and following your blog.

    ReplyDelete