About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Audiobook I

I started to record my audiobook last weekend. Dan and I found an easy elite program and so far we have four completed chapters, two have already been sent to be mastered. I feel motivated and ready to get back to my things and press forward. It was fun being a cheerleader for Marcus for a while, chasing dreams is euphoric...but my dreams haven't exactly come full circle. I'm glad I am doing this and finding another way to push my book and vision forward. I've set up a little studio in my bedroom closet and the acoustics are perfect, Dan fits nicely beside me running the computer and making edits in real time. 

I'm learning to appreciate all the phases and changes that life brings about. Even finding comfort and love in the pain of having to let go and knowing I can't control anything but myself and how I frame my thoughts and experiences. He won his tournament, he's first in his division. Who knew swapping out a photographer with a caddy would do so much good! He's impressive but has stated having Matt help him read the greens would go a long way...apparently all the way to first. I truly hope the best for him in every corner of his life in his mind, body and soul...I still can't make sense of so much, but I guess that's life and sometimes you just have to be okay with that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment