About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 13 April 2022

The Transition I

I'm not even mad, it's more of a sadness that I lost a friend in a lover, I always value the friendship most. I hope he does well and finds a way to have peace in his heart. It's easy to discard people when you feel they have wronged you, it's difficult to look past the pain and try to understand why they may have chosen that path. I still can't make sense as to why this all happened, maybe it's not something I can ever make sense out of so I find a way to bring closure for myself. I wrote a letter, that I'll never send...why bother when respect for me was never on his mind or tongue. I overplayed my hand and lost, I should have known better than to show my hand to a poker player...shame on me right? My heart is in tact, although my ego is bruised, so be it. I will always love quickly and deeply, honestly and authentically...I can't imagine wasting my time being anything other...


No comments:

Post a Comment