About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 15 April 2022

The Transition III

He still emails me, I don't know why. I skim read the hate and just throw it in the trash. I don't understand that level of meanness...he was hiding lovers and I found out. Seems like an easy exit for both of us. I haven't lost my temper or anything, I just accepted that he moved one way so I moved another...that's it. I don't want to spend my time and energy arguing with someone I don't trust and no longer respect so I don't even read it let alone respond. I don't engage with toxic emotional out bursts, he's 35 and lacks all self control...I'm not about to teach a grown man how to act. I scroll on and find something or someone interesting. 

It's been a while since my single side has been vacant...

No comments:

Post a Comment