About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Blindsided XII

 I dropped his iPad on the seat of the golf cart and asked him to never contact me; the lies, the manipulation...it was too much and I couldn't unsee it. Everything he ever hated about his ex's he did to me, it was like stepping out of my body when the entire picture became clear. I walked off the course and into the pro shop where I left his car keys and downloaded Uber. It was less than an hour before I was in my hotel room in Chattanooga, I didn't even break stride walking away. 

I read the time stamps with emails, text messaging women, the lies, the gaslighting...the inconsistencies and out right arrogance. While his "grandad" was emailing me from Marcus' deathbed...he was trying to make plans with other women, I felt sick for feeling so stupid. I knew he struggled with women, I just didn't realize to what degree that would look like. I sit in shock that he could lie right to my face and feel justified in it because it happened to him...my heart hurts but time will heal it all...for me anyway...

I miss him...and I hate that...

No comments:

Post a Comment