About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 19 April 2022

The Transition V

I woke this morning with a lighter feeling in my chest and definitely more happiness in my heart. It's a battle of letting the bad go while trying to capture the good and wrap my heart in love all at the same time. I know I'm resilient, I think there comes a time when you realize that time will heal you and that soon, I will have my closure to move forward. I know the time is coming...I guess I feel sad that soon I won't care. It sounds crazy but theres a real feeling of hurt when you know you are going to get over someone...as if the love is lost and not transferable. Maybe I still hold on that the person I loved really exists, but I step further from that theory with every passing day. It's difficult to give up on people, you can't slay their dragons and sometimes...you become one...

No comments:

Post a Comment