About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 21 November 2016

Full Circle IV

He was not on the elevator and the familiar feeling of disappointed and frustration came rushing back to me. Do I drive away and just let it all go? Sure, I can do that...but fuck that. I have given him every chance to be a friend and decent person who should be at the very least as good as his word. I pulled into a parking spot and threw my car into park, I needed a minute to think about this because if I drive away then I have to commit to never seeing him again but something is keeping me here and I have a stronger desire to tie up loose ends for my own closure. I grabbed my phone to text him, "Are you coming out or am I coming in?" I felt sick because a large part of me feared he wouldn't even answer or if he did then he would have some long excuse as to why he was no longer available. My phone lit up, "I just got back from work, come up for a drink while I get ready". I think I may have stopped breathing for a minute or two...I could just wait in the car for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment