About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 11 November 2016

Home for the Holidays IV

I asked Dan to pick up her box of ashes from the vet, I wasn't sure I could make the drive. I was happy she would be home for Christmas and it was about all the good news I had lately. I cleared off a spot on the shelf and made sure to have another place for her pictured paw print, I ordered one for Karen too, the place was perfect for her shrine. Dan said we should release her ashes into the river because it was her favourite place but I can't let her go alone so she will wait for Wendell.

I looked over to find Wendell laying half off of the couch looking bored so I walked over and pulled his head onto my lap. His ears moved when I told him Django was coming home today...he knows she won't be in the same form. I wonder how long he knew she was dying for? I kissed his nose and walked back over to my phone that was lit up...I noticed the pattern almost immediately...that's a lot of seven's...

No comments:

Post a Comment