About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Full Circle IX

I felt him grip my hand tighter as he finished his drink but I didn't look over to watch. I heard once that we tend to attract what we throw out into the universe and I felt instantly sick thinking I was the mirror image of this only two years ago. The weekends with Leann drinking until I was sick and trying to numb myself or just escape from the routine of life. Now all I wanted to do was escape this room and never look back but there was this last lingering part of our friendship that I felt I owed him so I unlaced my boots and decided to stay for another drink. I know I cannot save him and it's not even on the agenda...tonight I just want to say good bye to someone who helped me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment