About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Full Circle XIII

"I don't want you to go".

Ugh, what was really pissing me off at this moment was the fact that when I wanted him to meet with me he never showed up and I am almost certain that in that time he never once cared...and here I am letting my heart strings be pulled by the same man. I sat back down on the bed and watched him tilt a half full bottle of Crown Royal and effortlessly pour it down his throat. He flopped back down on the bed and I made my way to the bathroom to collect myself and maybe have a little pep talk to help me reach my exit. I tied my hair up on top of my head and straightened my shirts, did my belt back up and took one last look in the mirror before I made my way back into his room.

I turned the corner to find him completely naked with his limp cock flopped over his leg and to be fair it was quite impressive. He must have passed out or fell into his liquor induced coma. I walked over to collect my scarf and jacket and quietly picked up all the bottles off of the floor and placed his clothes over the back of the chair. I found one blanket that he wasn't laying on and used it to cover him up.

I stood at the door and watched him for a few minutes, I wanted to just breathe it all in so I could exhale and leave everything in that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment