About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 14 December 2016

The Sun Always Comes Up

I woke to my daughter playing in the front room and Dan trying to explain how sharing toys is supposed to work. I laid in bed for a few more minutes and thought about John. I reached over and grabbed my phone, he didn't text me and for the first time I was actually relieved not to hear from him. I deleted our previous conversations but I didn't block him...I didn't feel like I needed to. There was a time where I had to just to let go of his toxic behaviours but now the spell is broken and he can't touch my emotions.

I rolled out of bed and threw on a sweater before I found Dan and our daughter negotiating a huge toy trade. Wendell was laying on the couch so I curled up beside him and gave him some extra love since Django is gone. Sometimes I find him on her pillow whimpering, I thought he would be okay but he's not and now I gotta find a way to convince Dan to get Wendell another friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment