About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 9 December 2016

Full Circle XIV

I heard the door latch behind me as I walked down the hallway to the elevators. Time will always take care of everything, no matter how helpless or frustrated, scared or confused you feel...time will eventually heal your wounds and answer your questions. The doors opened up in the lobby and I could still hear the staff discussing something in the back room...I threw my jacket on and walked through the front doors and right to my car.

My windows were completely frosted but I didn't mind sitting there contemplating if two drinks in a few hours was too much. I rested my head on the steering wheel and ran through the past two years like a flip book of my greatest hits. The windows finally cleared enough for me to be able to drive and  I thought it would have been more difficult than the first time leaving, knowing that I may never see him again...but it wasn't. I slid into drive and pulled out onto the street...only forty minutes til home...he can make the eight hour trip this time and be alone with his thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment