About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 20 December 2016

The Sun Always Comes Up IV

I am just about done with the holidays, I can barely keep Dan in the positive over Christmas anymore. There were far too many presents under the tree and I watch her try to count them each day...she's hilarious. I sat at the kitchen island and stared blankly at the microwave while I poured warm coffee down my throat. I wished my mom and son were here, I was always surrounded by my family at this time of year but things change and now his father has him during the holidays and my mom was away this year. If I could just get Dan to a medium excited but he never liked the holidays and I guess I always understood why. He's a different duck, a wild soul that not only marches to a different beat...he created it and helps me create my own. It's funny because we are the same and different in all of the right ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment