About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 22 December 2016

The Sun Always Comes Up V

Dan was well on his way to completing breakfast while I picked up all of the wrapping paper. We would so much rather be the parents that go on vacation during the holidays and give the gift of experience. This year we stayed home because she loves everything about Christmas and we wanted to be sure to make it as close to 'traditional' as possible, without family of course. Dan doesn't even get so much as a text over the holidays but I don't think it bothers him like it does me.

I grabbed my coffee and sat beside Wendell on the couch so he could rest his head on my lap. "Dan should we get a puppy for Wendell?" He turned around with the spatula in his hand and a less than impressed look on his face, "No". Okay, but we agreed after Wendell that puppies were far too much work so maybe it was just a matter of my words...I'll let that conversation die, the seed has been planted. I reached over and helped her create a necklace out of her new beading kit...I imagine these will all be in my vacuum in less than six months...

No comments:

Post a Comment