About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 28 December 2016

The Long Island Mike III

Over two dozen messages and half a dozen phone calls were missed by the time I woke the next morning. She needs money for doctors visits and he wants to give her money but she doesn't want his money and I need coffee. This is way more entertaining than on line dating although I have a heavy heart for both of these people. She is actually quite kind and caring and wants the family but not the abusive baggage he brings and he wants the family but can't give up the vodka...but he would tell you that he would throw it all out the window for a shot to be a father. It's all anger infused and miscommunication, one won't listen and the other won't talk and I know I have been in this situation where nothing is getting resolved and one is always trying to out yell the other. About thirteen years or more ago I was in that exact situation; pregnant and all. Dealing with a drug addict of a boyfriend and newly pregnant; we never got along and he was highly abusive...at first it was all emotional but slowly it became very physical. I remember having my car packed every Friday and ready to move because he would come home either drunk or high and it was always a fight. I could see where she is was coming from...in fact I felt like I could predict her days and future if she was tied to Mike for the rest of her life. I wondered if she was going to make the same decision I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment