About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 6 November 2017

The Longest Summer XII

It's funny...or sad, I can't remember which and sometimes it changes. As soon as we get back home we immediately get back into our home roles and the fire and passion that heated the room in San Diego cools to a luke warm...we haven't mastered being parents that can easily transition into lovers, I'm not sure we ever will...not as long as we have young children anyway. It really is okay, I mean I wouldn't give up my marriage and the get aways still validate what we hope...that we are still in love and the passion is merely smouldering until we can make the flames dance. I miss that...I miss the deep stares, the build ups and the long sex sessions that easily last the weekend.

I was brought back to reality by the dog scratching on the door wanting in and it felt like being woken from a dream you could have stayed in for the rest of your life. I got her some cold water and checked my dating profiles...back in New York in just a few days...I better unpack so I can pack...

No comments:

Post a Comment