About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 28 November 2017

The Longest Summer XX

It only took about twenty minutes after I went ghost on the site for Stephen to stop texting me. This man is unreal, he is beautiful, rich, successful, highly intelligent, single and close by but what he wants I can't deliver on. I swiped a few more times and Richard popped up, another of Manhattan's eligible men who has several amazing qualities but just never seemed exciting enough for me to want to go out with. One time I went over to his place, which is an enormous brownstone on the upper west side, to share a bottle of wine. I had never tasted an eight hundred dollar bottle of wine and to be honest...I couldn't tell the difference, although I can easily pick out bad wine. I swiped left and watched him pop up a couple more times...either Tinder is glitches or he pays to have as many swipes as possible and either way I am always swiping left. My phone was vibrating in my hands as text messages were popping up across my screen. As big as New York City is, the dating world is quite small so once I loaded up my Tinder account all of my old acquaintances could see that I was back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment