About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 25 November 2017

The Longest Summer XIX

My daughter fell asleep within half an hour of getting out of the bath and Karen was well on her way, I could hear her wake herself in-between snores. I moved my daughter in beside Karen and turned off the light. I wasn't nearly as tired as I thought I would be so I grabbed my computer and curled up on the couch with some Netflix. Over two years later and online dating sites are still my favourite way to kill time and potentially run into old acquaintances and possibly meet new ones.

It really can feel like an old reunion of those who either can't find a date, don't want a partner and then the rest of us that want casual sex without any sort of commitment beyond mutual respect and the understanding that sex doesn't lead to anything other than an orgasm if done right. I revised my Tinder account and switched a couple of pictures around and was swiping in a matter of thirty seconds. Stephen showed up on my screen within a few minutes...I swiped left. This man is a mess of emotions and confusion that I have been trying to avoid for almost a solid year. We started talking when we mutually swiped right; he is a corporate lawyer on Wall Street who is looking to find the perfect friend or partner to help him discover and explore his sexuality...sounded perfect. But Stephen is quite deceitful and that has kept me from entertaining any thoughts of actually meeting him let alone an actual date. Stephen has a secret fetish...

No comments:

Post a Comment