About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 18 May 2018

Another Christmas XIII

I was exhausted by the time we were finally settled into the house. We had a scare at the Vancouver airport when Kaila went out to have a cigarette and took all of her ID as well as her kids and left me standing in limbo not being able to go through customs and not being able to get back out. Finally after 30 minutes security located us and brought us to customs to meet her...it was a headache I didn't need or want. It didn't matter now anyway as all of the kids were fed and Trevor was on his way to the airport to pick up Dan...I imagine they will do a quick In and Out Burger run.

Kaila and I shared a bottle of wine in the back yard while the girls ran off there excitement of the day. It's a beautiful place in a quiet neighbourhood with an oversized yard. I heard the car doors close and gulped the last bit of my wine while Kaila finished her cigarette and poured herself another glass. Tomorrow we take on LA...

No comments:

Post a Comment