About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 20 May 2018

Another Christmas XIV

I'm not the biggest fan of LA and can really take it or leave it but it works as a family destination with beaches, amusement parks, boardwalks, shopping and great food. We all piled into two cars and drove straight to an outlet mall so we could eat with several options for everyone and do a little shopping for the unseasonably cool weather. You could see the storm clouds roll in but no one cared, we were going to tour LA either way.

After hours of driving around, then walking around Hollywood and trying to accommodate everyone we decided to part ways. My family piled back in the car and headed for the Hollywood Hills while Kaila and her family bought tickets to the wax museums and all the other tourist traps my family has never enjoyed. I like travelling with people who don't need to be with me all fo the time and I knew from NY that Kaila was just fine going off on her own.

We ended up at LA Live where we enjoyed a great dinner followed by a police chase, on foot, which ended with the man running into on coming traffic and just out right beating the officers in an old fashioned foot race. His friends stood next to us and commentated so I wasn't surprised that the police gave up and let him run; I mean how much effort are they really going to put in to enforce jaywalking.


No comments:

Post a Comment