About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Another Christmas XV

I barely slept a wink. Not many people know this but I am a die hard Disney lover. It's not the movies, well not the new ones; it's the displays that cause the nostalgia that brings me back to my childhood. It's the vintage Disney that I get a sneak peak at, it makes me remember the Sunday evenings with my mom, dad and sister waiting to see what they would show for the movie, it's the musicals that my mother shared with us and my children...it's memories and really...what else do we have at the end of everything...memories.

I had the coffee brewing and was making toast like a breakfast ninja, we pile into the cars in less than an hour and I plan to spend the entire day in the Magical Kingdom. I packed my purse full of cash, granola bars and an empty water bottle...this girl does not pay $7 for water! My son has been to Disney a few times and in a few different countries so we were all excited for my daughter to experience her first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment