About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Another Christmas VII

The days were filled with shopping trips, lunches and fun activities like skating and picking out our favourite decorations. I shop everyday on the last week leading up to Christmas, I always shopped with my mom for the holidays and I loved it every single year. I have so many wonderful memories with my mother, it makes me want to recreate them with my daughter and carry on the goodness.

Kaila and I were putting the final touches on our Disneyland trip for our families and trying to keep it all a secret until Christmas morning. I'm happy we're heading into the sun for New Year's, I can already feel the dreariness creeping up on me and the weight it holds. I placed a few more wrapped gifts under the tree and finished my glass of wine...Christmas changed for me and I just want it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment