About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 26 May 2018

Another Christmas XVI

I was done, like completely fucking done with everything and everyone by the time 6pm hit. My feet hurt, I had zero patience left and was annoyed at the amount of people screaming at their children...how about if you're no longer having fun you pack your family back in the car and leave the happiest place on earth...that's what I did. How long does a four year old need there anyway? I'm good with the day and could use a large glass of wine and alone time...whatever that was going to look like with eight other people in the house. I swear to the heavens if I hear my name or 'mom' one more time from any person I am going to bounce my head off of the lamp post...why did I quit smoking?

Okay, it wasn't that bad, but it felt like that in the moment. By the time we were sitting in the car everyone was done with day so we decided on some In and Out Burger and a movie night back at the house. Kaila's husband, Trevor, leaves first thing in the morning to head back for work while the rest of us carry on and enjoy our last day before we head to the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment