About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 22 January 2019

A Love, A Loss, and Peace XXII

I wasn't in a hurry to get to Toronto, I just wanted to drive and lose myself for a day or two. I thought about heading to Montreal but decided to stay closer just in case I have to turn around and go back. I was never a fan of Toronto so I kept driving and settled on Niagara.

I booked a room with a view of the falls, maybe I could get some writing done while I'm there. I remember the first time we went to Niagara on a family trip, it didn't look anything like it does now. Now it looks like tourism threw up all over it and it's the same stuff you see in any major tourist place...so I prefer to stare at the falls than the tourist traps that are lit up and crawling with people.

I had a hot bath then sat by the window and stress cried for over an hour. Maybe I shouldn't have left him. I texted Erin to check in and let him know where I was, "hey, I got dad his medications, some food and tucked him into bed. I'll call you tomorrow". I exhaled and pulled the oversized comforter over myself and drifted off.

No comments:

Post a Comment