About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 7 July 2016

Finding My Limits X

Dan was asleep when I crawled in beside him. I liked to watch him sleep and enjoyed his calmness; he washes away my anxieties and makes me feel like everything will always be okay.  Over the past several months we have taken the biggest risks with our marriage and friendship and managed to only make them stronger...I didn't even know it was possible. I guess you never know the strength of anything until it is tested and if it passes then you're left with a sense of safety and security that feels impenetrable.  He opened his eyes when I lightly slid my hand into his and I love the way I can still spread a smile across his face just from being in the same room.  I'll wait until morning to tell him about my week and hear about his...but, for tonight I just wanted slowly fall asleep with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment