About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Writer on the Run VII

I stood in my closet contemplating putting my new shoes on or waiting a few more days to find out if my feet were finally recovered. I pulled them down and started lacing them up; either way I need to start breaking them in if I plan to wear them on race day.  I had finally reached my sponsorship goal and raised the money I needed, a large part of that was thanks to my brother Trevor who is easily manipulated through my begging and whining. He's always been a big support in my life and encourages me to do whatever it is I want...good or bad.

They felt like a glove over my feet and it felt great to wear them...but the real test will come with actually running. I grabbed my iPod and headed for the streets, I need to know what my next few weeks leading up to the run will look like. I really don't want to walk the race...but I won't sit out. Turn up the tunes and take it easy...I can run through pain but not injury...

No comments:

Post a Comment