About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Writer on the Run IV

I was feeling on top of the world these days. I laid down very strict boundaries with Mike, was running six days a week and my mood was positive. I loved being home with Dan and could feel a sense of calm normalcy in my life...although some may argue what is normal to me is not the trend outside of my life...so be it, I no longer cared. I was surrounding myself with people who made me better and were positive, never engaging in gossip or ugly behaviours and I was not sad to let that part of my own character fall away from me. My life is good and I can see how all corners of it come together to fill my cup...so what if old friends left, not everyone comes through every stage of my life anyway.  The friends I stand with today are a perfect representation of who I am and where I am in life and every last one I personally chose.

I laced up my shoes and leashed the dogs, I didn't feel like running today so I decided to walk the dogs and enjoy being outside...because that's who I am now...someone who does what she enjoys...

No comments:

Post a Comment