About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 24 July 2016

Writer on the Run VI

My knees and the arches in my feet were sore and aching on a daily basis and even running five kilometres was painful. I decided to not run for a week in the hopes that they would relax and be able to restore to a healthy condition otherwise I fear I may have to walk all forty two kilometres or worst...sit out. I looked up and read anything I could find online regarding my pains and all said to stop running until the pain subsided...but how long would that take? I decided to upgrade my shoes and do as many stretches as I could in the hopes that I could speed up the recovery process, which I am not even sure is possible. I was scared I would have another unfinished dream attached to my life if I didn't recover; it's difficult not to slide into negative thoughts...sometimes old habits die hard. I placed my new shoes in my closet, still in the box and unlaced...it's time to rest and relax, hope and pray...


No comments:

Post a Comment