About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 4 October 2017

My Father XIII

I half expected for him to be back in the hospital before my car crossed over into the United States. More than once he has been rushed to the hospital just as I was ready to leave and I'd be lying if I told you it didn't make me suspicious. I know I know...I'm a bitch and awful person for even thinking that but coincidence took a side seat to being able to predict his actions. Whatever, it only hurts to think about it and right now I just want the long road, a clear head and to know that I am on my way home.

The road opened and the music got a touch louder...I looked over to find CJ singing along while our children played games in the back seat. Hopefully one day it will no longer be about weathering the storm...

No comments:

Post a Comment