About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 13 October 2017

The Longest Summer III

Dan and I have not wavered much in the way we travel. We each grab a magazine, bottle of water and have a beer with breakfast. It had been a year since the last time we ran away together but somehow we just naturally slide back into the old days. This time we decided that we would stay in the heart of the gas lamp district and not rent a car. We have a bad habit of trying to see as much as possible when we travel and sometimes that takes away from just having a relaxing vacation.

We grabbed a coffee on the way back to our gate and arrived just in time to board. I took the middle seat, not because it was mine but because Dan becomes a super introvert when he's forced to be around strangers. He winked when I teasingly rolled my eyes and gave an overly exaggerated sigh. Only a few hours until we're in the sweet California sun...drinking our daily routines away...

No comments:

Post a Comment