About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Longest Summer VIII

I woke, still in my dress and cocooned in a blanket while laying across the bottom of the bed. I sat up to get a feel for my surroundings, I knew where I was but also knew something was different....where is Dan? He was curled up in the middle of the bed with the sheets and I could hear one of our phones vibrating. I stood up to locate it and fell on my face from being tangled up in the blanket. I turned the light on in the bathroom and nearly tripped over my shoes...I don't even recall going to the washroom last night let alone taking off my shoes. I stripped down and climbed in the shower hoping I could wash away the cobwebs from the night before.

I emerged to find Dan making coffee and rubbing his temples...another day in paradise..

No comments:

Post a Comment