About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 18 October 2017

The Longest Summer V

I instantly regretted wearing heels...even before they were done up. I always wear jeans and flats so for this vacation I only packed dresses and a bunch of heels for the evening. When Dan and I go away I do my best to leave the suburban mom at home for the few days.

We drank cocktails from a rooftop and people watched until our table was ready. The city is beautiful but I wished I could see the water...at night it just looks so smooth and tranquil. I was on my third vodka when they finally had our table ready and my shoes were starting to feel more like stilts and I could feel myself sway slightly. I felt Dan staring at me and possibly laughing, my glow was starting to really show and just like that....I snapped into vacation mode. I ordered a sangria and winked at him, we don't get to do this often so we always do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment