About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 20 October 2017

The Longest Summer VI

We spent three hours in a club listening to an amazing band complete with horns and keyboard. The night was slipping away along with my evening look and the heat was starting to show when coupled with alcohol. I was starting to look like the walk of shame at half past one and decided to call it a night. Now, that was the plan...stroll back to the hotel and grab a night cap in the lounge then head to the room...but that's not exactly how it went.

We finished the rest of our drinks and walked out the front door and into what looked like a street party that was well under way. Dan started talking to a guy that was standing beside us smoking a joint and discussing music while I tried to appear relaxed and hoped no one noticed how incredibly uncomfortable I was in my shoes. The guy handed Dan a couple of joints for the rest of our vacation as a welcome to San Diego and enjoy your stay. 

We stood in the middle of the street debating whether or not to light up...

No comments:

Post a Comment