About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 31 October 2017

The Longest Summer X

We got back to our hotel just as the evening was getting started as more people poured out into the streets to meet friends, listen to music and eat. I threw my shopping bags on top of my luggage and flopped on the bed, I could have closed my eyes and slept the night away...but Dan and I only get this opportunity once a year so I headed for the shower after I located my little black dress.

We stopped for a drink in the lobby and listened to a young man playing the piano then wandered the streets and stayed lost in each other. He still makes me laugh until my cheeks hurt and makes my heart skip when he looks at me a certain way. I can see it in his eyes and feel it in his touch...he's in love and that fills me up. We go home tomorrow and I miss our alone time already...




No comments:

Post a Comment