About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 22 October 2017

The Longest Summer VII

Ten minutes after my one puff and we were walking towards the hotel enjoying our surroundings and the music coming out of every doorway. It didn't stay like this though, once we found our hotel everything went a little dark. There was a rave going on across the street in a Spanish club; Dan tried a few times to convince me to go but there was no way I was going anywhere but to bed.

We stood in the hallway to the elevators searching every pocket for our room key but neither one of us seemed to have it. I sat on a bench when my vision started to split and Dan went to to front desk to get a new key. I barely blinked before he was back and leaning into me looking like he had seen a ghost, "Natalie the guy is wearing a cloak and I can't talk to him without laughing out loud". I let out an extra loud giggle thinking of Dan slightly stoned trying to remember our room number and talk to this guy without tripping out. He tried again and had some luck even though his name was not on the room, but there was no way in hell I was going to talk to the guy so we lucked out.

The elevator opened to our floor and we laughed about the staff watching us walking to our room while leaning shoulder to shoulder for support. Dan made a bee line for the washroom and I flopped across the bottom of the bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment