About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 15 October 2017

The Longest Summer IV

Our hotel was perfect, complete with a balcony overlooking the quarter but also a disco club right across the street...oh well, it's not like we are here to be in bed by 9pm. We unpacked our luggage and jumped in the shower to rinse the morning and flight off of us. I don't remember the last time we were even able to take a shower together, we can't even lock a door in our house without someone banging on it needing to get in.

California really agrees with Dan and it shows. His smile grows, he opens up and the introvert tends to take a back seat. We found a great little Mexican restaurant and took a seat by the window...margaritas and shrimp diablo looked great and I was already lost in my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment