About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 9 October 2017

The Longest Summer I

I did laundry all day while I continuously tidied up and took breaks to go to the park and play with play doh. Dan and I leave soon to San Diego for my birthday and I want to make sure everything is taken care of before we both leave. Every year we head to California for my birthday, usually we stay in Venice Beach but this year I wanted something a little different so we decided on going further south. Our plan was to stay in the gas lamp district and just bum around the city and maybe venture over to Coronado. I have a tremendous amount of guilt when we both leave our daughter but it's three days in a year and it's the only time we take to be together...alone.

I watched her come down the slide with the biggest smile across her face...she's happy. I ran to the bottom to catch her because she likes when I toss her in the air and spin her around. I can see my mother in myself and that makes me smile. We raced down the path back to our house and I could listen to her giggle all day as I chase her...

No comments:

Post a Comment