About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 9 January 2018

New Friends III

I had the seven miles of hills down to under fifty minutes and could feel my pace get quicker when I reached the flat stretches. I don't remember much about the last marathon but I think I'm actually stronger this go round and it's making my miles seem effortless. I linked up with a friend of a friend who was in my city and also doing the marathon. Well, I hadn't met her or trained with her but we decided to do it together and I am looking forward to the company now that I was going alone.

I finished packing and threw my runners in a bag then tossed them on the rest of my clothes. I'm taking the redeye to NY and Joseph is picking me up for breakfast. I have never allowed anyone to pick me up from the airport but after weeks of skyping and going through his social media like a well trained ninja...I decided I would break my rule this one time. The thought of taking the M60 at 830am after flying all night was enough to make me want to cry. He invited me to stay at his place which, has three bedrooms, 2 baths and a large living space but I think I'll save that for another visit...if we make it that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment