About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 21 January 2018

New Friends VII

I grabbed a pillow and blanket from the master suite and carried it out into the living room, I wanted to lay down but didn't want to be in his bed. He pulled the coffee table closer to the couch and put up my water, phones and the remote for the television. I flipped through the channels while he was on the phone with one of his electricians, I found Star Wars from the 80's and settled in to drift off. I could hear him moving around and taking calls and every word he was saying but felt completely relaxed in my slumber. You hear so many stories of every nightmare that could possibly go wrong in the online dating world that sometimes it's easy to forget that I'm active in the online dating world too and I'm not dangerous or a creep...not everyone on these sites is a creep. I'm always cautious but I have come into contact with far more good people than I have bad. Most men I meet want to have a relationship, find the one, have a family and live the ending to their own fairytale.


No comments:

Post a Comment